Old October 26th 19, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Fernan Bolando Fernan Bolando is offline

Default how to use the hammarlund hq 145a (tunning)

hi all

i was listening to a few stations using my hammarlund hq-145a. i noticed that
the band spread dial seems close in terms calibration. The main dial after
i set the bandspread to 100 vertical line, stations seems 450 to 550kcs off.
I tried to listen to a reference oscillator i can hear it in two places using
the main dial. i hear it on both -250kc and +500kc approximately.

does this make sense to anybody?

regards
ferna ve4feb