Old November 29th 19, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [K9ZW] Best Laid Plans - Cable Pull Follies

With Varying Frequency - Amateur Radio Ponderings

Best Laid Plans - Cable Pull Follies

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WithV...m_medium=email

Pulling the cables at the new K9ZW main QTH has been a bit frustrating.
Initially the cable measurements from the electrical contractor just werent
happening. After some back and forth I did get the order into DavisRF who
have exceeded expectations in getting the cables to me. But weather lead to
shipping delays which put []