Old January 2nd 05, 08:09 PM
Dale Parfitt

"ween(s)" wrote in message
groups.com...
You guys may want to start tuning back into 14.313 USB sometime soon
on a semi-regular basis..............

Ole "KJI" David from Evansville has been in there every late morning
and afternoon since New Year's Eve day and the frequency is slowly
starting to reclaim it's former glory(-hole) days as the all time RF
screwball magnet of ham radio.

I've been hearing old time voices and personalities on there *today*
that I ain't heard on since the good ole days of kv4fz and the infamous
'Mike and Judy show'. Even ole gravel himself ( !the original one! ) was
in there today making comments to Dayveed and the guy in TX and Ga.

So boys, put away them keyboards and GO LIVE and IN COLOR once
again on the old timey funfreaq of 14.313 USB. Trust me, ole KJI when he
gets
started, has the gravametric pull of a red giant star when it comes to
drawing
out the froot-loops, the crazies, the goofballs and the toilet ticks. It
can only
get better as time winds on! What a way to start the new year eh???

Why would I want to listen to the worst aspects of amateur to name a few?

W4OP