Old January 16th 04, 08:23 PM
Art Unwin KB9MZ

Gene,
Brian is a fellow Brit why would I trash a fellow 'G'
Come to think of it why are you trashing me when you contributed nothing ?
Just try to get along and you are home free
Art

"Gene Fuller" wrote in message
Art,

You just received two serious and legitimate responses from Tom and Brian.

You
proceeded to trash each of them for their contributions.

How do you expect to get useful input if you are not willing to accept

anything
that does not agree with your preconceived notions?

YOU are the one with the loaded pea shooter.

Shame on you!

73,
Gene
W4SZ

Art Unwin KB9MZ wrote:
Hmmmm
They said that the idea of break dancing was an impossibility but they

have
classes for same in East St Louis Students are not allowed to graduate
until thay exhibit the ability of removing a hub cap off of a moving

vehicle
!
They probably have the same class in The Goebals
Regards
Art