Old June 28th 03, 09:53 AM
D. Stussy

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Phil Kane wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:16:02 GMT, D. Stussy wrote:
Although you "actually have no plan to use the GMRS channels at all". Why
not get the license and make full use of your radio ??? Comes the day you
may want or need it.

....Maybe he doesn't want to pay $75 every 5 years....

The cost of a large soda at a fast-food place or a 2-liter bottle at
the supermarket once a month......

I was surprised how much spare change I had in my pocket when I
stopped buying my daily yoghurt or ice cream a while ago. And my
waistline appreciated it, too.....

But the FCC wants it all at once, not amortized over time.