Old January 7th 20, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
[email protected] wa2bxy.db@gmail.com is offline

Default The old Morgain antenna from the 60's

The Moregain antenna was build by a company in maryland near D.C. An old ham gave me an original 80/40 meter one, along with operating instructions, and some operating notes from the original owner. The company literature called it a Monopole configuration, not a dipole. It worked great for me until Florida heat and sun disolved the plastic spreaders. It was available for all ham bands at the time.

Dave
WA2BXY