Old July 4th 03, 02:30 PM
hugh

Cant argue with a door, Or someone who wants to argue.
Let him go

Phil Kane wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 23:33:19 -0400, thomas wrote:

3. My original question was my first post in this group. Now I will opt to
leave this group for ever, based the number of ridiculous posts here. I
will find a more intelligent place with more **human** common sense.

Goodbye, Tom. Remember that if you ever need a communications
attorney to represent you in an FCC case, that's what I do for a
living, whether you "like" or "agree" with my interpretations or
not.

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane