Old July 7th 03, 04:31 PM

Mike Coslo writes:

Just like the one lunchtime in high school when I put all my money
into the jukebox in the cafeteria and played "On the Cover of the
Rolling Stone" lessee, um.... 30 times. 3 dollars at a dime per
play.

Ah, memoriess...I once played Duran Duran's "Rio" about 50 times,
loudly, from my car stereo while stuck in a traffic jam. Made me feel
better.

It was finally unplugged after the last lunch shift, and I wasn't
around to demand my money back for the unplayed songs.

My dad and I would load up the jukebox at our favorite pizza place
with oldies, but not the same one. Daydream Believer, Lodi, Seven
Spanish Angels...the buggers behind the counter starting rejecting our
songs and giving our quarters back.

--Len.