Old July 8th 03, 02:15 PM
Mike Coslo

Brian wrote:
"Arnie Macy" wrote in message ...

"Penny Traytion" wrote ...

No Test International.

________________________________________________ __________

Dang it, Penny. You took my answer. ;-)

Arnie -
KT4ST

Arnie, go ahead and let her take your answer. No sense in both of you being wrong.

Actually as a point of interest, and maybe a little trolling, Just WHY
should there be testing for a ham license?

Isn't limiting access to the Airwaves to only those who pass some kind
of test Elitist?

What of those who simply aren't smart enough to pass a test? are they
not human and have rights?

As for RF safety, I would point to the successful efforts of Motorcycle
riders to abolish helmet rules. It should be the individual's
responsibility to decide if RF safety matters are important to him or her.

As for mode specific questions, they have no business asking me about
modes of operation that I am not interested in.

No Test International could be born now!

Thoughts?

- Mike KB3EIA -