Old July 8th 03, 02:21 PM

Mike Coslo writes:

Actually as a point of interest, and maybe a little trolling,

Okay, I'll bite.

Just WHY should there be testing for a ham license? Isn't limiting
access to the Airwaves to only those who pass some kind of test
Elitist?

Worse, isn't it a violation of the first amendment? Isn't forbidding
me to operate a transmitter the same as forbidding me to operate a
printing press?

As for mode specific questions, they have no business asking me
about modes of operation that I am not interested in.

Right--they should only cover high-power broadcasts, comsat hijacking
and signal-jamming my rivals...

No Test International could be born now!

Anarchy forever!

--Len.