Old July 8th 03, 06:38 PM
Mike Coslo

Steve Robeson, K4CAP wrote:
(Vshah101) wrote in message ...

From: "Jim Hampton"

The
only hold up now is that the FCC has to figure out a way to package the
license in a box of Cheerios.

Fill out the questions on the back of the box (the written test). Then, you
just need 2 UPC codes from 2 boxes. Mail 2 UPC codes with written test and you
will get your license..

Now Lennie and Vippy wil start an argument about how unjust the
two UPC requirement is.....

I simply *refuse* to buy a box of Cheerios just to get a Ham license.
Although my interest in the ARS is boundless, It IS unfair to make a
person buy a box of Cheerio's! it is keeping thousands of Technically
competent Cheerio's haters off the air!

I never intend to eat Cheerio's, and I know I never will. So why should
I have to buy a box of Cheerio's just so I can get a Ham license?

Unfair, Unfair, Unfair!!!! It's just another ham cult hazing ritual.....

- Mike KB3EIA -