Old July 9th 03, 01:18 AM
Phil Kane

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:38:15 -0400, Mike Coslo wrote:

I simply *refuse* to buy a box of Cheerios just to get a Ham license.
Although my interest in the ARS is boundless, It IS unfair to make a
person buy a box of Cheerio's! it is keeping thousands of Technically
competent Cheerio's haters off the air!

I never intend to eat Cheerio's, and I know I never will. So why should
I have to buy a box of Cheerio's just so I can get a Ham license?

WE eat Cheerios (or a reasonable facsimile) as a regular staple (we
don't eat staples, we have enough iron in our diet).

If we send you two UPCs, is that the equivalent of a Dick Bash
examination "consultation" ?? ggg

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest