Old July 9th 03, 02:16 AM
Kim W5TIT

AH!! Well, thanks for clarifying that Dwight. I thought I could see a
whole Header, but I guess not!

Kim W5TIT

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
"Kim W5TIT" wrote:

Let's see if this new server gets all upset at a long post

It isn't the long winded messages, Kim. The header comment refers to the
message reference list in the messages you replied to (part of the header
information included with all reply messages, used by news programs to
thread messages). Since that reference list was so long, your news program
or ISP cut some of the information off. This was neither your fault (it

came
from the message you replied to) or anything for you to really worry

about.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

---