Old July 10th 03, 04:19 AM
Bill Sohl

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , JJ
writes:

Do you have
something
against operator skill -- or are you one of those New Age hams that

think
yakking into a microphone is all the demonstration of operator skill

that
should
ever be required of you?

Do you have something against someone who has no desire to operate
CW?

In a way, I do -- because their lack of desire to operate CW is usually
based on a lack of willingness to break their inertia and get down to
learning it. It's called laziness. Yup, that's right -- the "L" word.
L-A-Z-I-N-E-S-S.

Yes sir, guess my lack of desire to play golf can best be attributed
to a lack of willingness to break my inertia and get down
to learing it. Just my basic laziness I guess...nothing at all
involving there's any personal choice, like or dislike involved.

Same ole Larry :-)

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK
Hams who don't care or "don't want" to learn Morse code
are just plain old LAZY. Period. End of Story. Consider yourself to
have been grabbed by the collar and beaten with a club called The Truth!!!

There are many different modes of operation in ham radio, do
you operate them all?

Nope, not all -- but certainly a whole lot more than most hams do. And
you know something totally strange? My Morse/CW proficiency doesn't
interfere one little bit in my enjoyment of other modes!

Funny -- nobody has ever been able to "discourage" me from doing

anything
I wanted to do. I just went ahead and did it. I could care less what

other
people think, do,

The proper phrase is "I could NOT care less what other people think"

Only if I couldn't care less -- and I can! Like right now!

73 de Larry, K3LT