Old July 10th 03, 10:53 AM
Arnie Macy

"Leland C. Scott" wrote ...

Dah, you mean all those fine southern operators on 75m that claim to have
been Hams since the dawn of the dinosaur have it all wrong! Gee I didn't
know that. ;-) My favorite group to monitor hangs out around 3950 KHz more
or less. One or more of them have even offered to Elmer R.H. on several
occasions between beers.
__

I don't hang out anywhere near 3950, Leland. But if you come on over to
3593 at around 7 EDT(Georgia State Traffic Net), you will more than likely
hear me. But, don't hold your breath waiting on someone referring to a
"code key" or sending 73's. You'll be waiting a very long time.

73,

Arnie -
KT4ST

"QSL nr 218 es 73 de KT4ST"