Old July 11th 03, 08:57 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
"Dan/W4NTI" wrote:

Its all hype Dwight. Ask the brits what it
sounds like. At 3 meters it is 30db over S9.
So if your in the house, or next door, or down
the street, or if the band is open, on the
next continent....you aint gonna hear nothing
but trash.

Man, that sucks. I suspected that might be the case. In the last place I
lived, I had a nearby transformer that absolutely raised heck on the

radio.
However, someone else was obviously bothered by it also - someone shot it
full of holes one evening. Anyway, if the normal devices can do that on
their own, signals carried over or through those devices is almost certain
to cause problems.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

BINGO !!!!!