Old May 16th 20, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Giovanni Di Maria Giovanni Di Maria is offline

Default Ground and Antenna

Il giorno sabato 16 maggio 2020 10:23:09 UTC+2, ha scritto:
Hi Giovanni

I've not used it much myself, but from what I read more people use real ground. I've seen assertions that if the antenna "works" on real ground then it will "work" on perfect ground. I believe the tutorial uses real ground?

But, I think the poitn of the perfect ground is that you can assess how perfect the antenna is before trying over real ground. This document is really interesting: http://www.reeve.com/Documents/Long%..._LWA-Model.pdf

73
Jimi

Thank you very much Jimi.
73 !!!!!