Old July 12th 03, 01:03 PM
Dick Carroll

Arnie Macy wrote:

"Alun Palmer" wrote ...

What about me? I passed 20wpm and choose not to use it at all? No doubt I
will be told I'm missing out, but I'm doing exactly what I want to.

I would probably be one of those that would say that. But, I also believe
that it's your choice to make once you have passed the test. However, once
learned (especially at 20wpm) you will never lose the ability to use it.
Rusty maybe, but it will always be there.

I seriously doubt that he actually learned it at 20wpm, tho I don't doubt he
did pass a 20wpm 'test'. At one period the code tests were made quite easy
and if you could copy at all often one could guess out 7 of 10 correct multiple
choice answers on the test.