Old May 22nd 20, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] maoherrera73@gmail.com is offline

Default Kenwood TH-28A problem

El jueves, 25 de abril de 2013, 6:29:51 (UTC-5), Channel Jumper escribió:
LoneHamm;804070 Wrote:
I for one do not use the Kenwood as a Walkie-Talkie. Evidently you are
NOT a Licensed Ham, which I am.

Additionally, you would know if you were a ham that many repeaters have
offsets which require a frequency difference between input and transmit
exit.

Eye Rodger - 10-4

Anytime you want - I will meet you up on the Amateur Extra Portion of
the bands and we can talk about it on 20 or 40 meters...

--
Channel Jumper

Why don´t you simply give your ham radio identification, why come here with agression towards others?