Old July 12th 03, 03:52 AM
JJ

Dick Carroll wrote:
If there's anyone who doubts the seriousness of the "Broadband over Power Lines"

issue take a look at this, directly from the FCC's website, front page under
"Broadband".
It sure looks like they welcome any type of system that will cheaply bring
broadband access
to a large area, and that certainly describes the BPL proposal. Heading this
off may be a tough challenge.

What are you worried about Dick? You and Larry will still be able
to communicate with your CW skills. I am sure your CW will still
continue to get through. I would think you would be very happy
that BPL may put all those nasty no CW hams off the air, then you
and your CW only buddies can demonstrate every day how your
superior CW skills can be used.