Old May 24th 20, 06:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] Keith@hamlyn.net is offline

Default Howes DCRX Receiver - Kit from 1980s-

On Tuesday, 5 February 2008 22:15:47 UTC, Andiroo wrote:
Hi

I have just purchased a Howes DCRX receiver which works on 80m and was
a kit made by CM Howes in the UK around the mid-1980s. Does anyone
know where i could find the instructions or does anyone have one of
these receivers?

Thanks

Andy

Noted. I had not seen the date. Sometimes, people search for a long time for something like this and never get an answer, however. Do you have the PCB layout for a CM Howes buffer amplifier type CBA2 or perhaps the whole kit?