Old January 18th 04, 10:27 PM
Tdonaly

Default Outwitting Home Owner Associations/Condo Associations RegardingAntennas

Bill wrote,

On 18 Jan 2004 18:59:54 GMT, (Tdonaly) wrote:

Yes, like fire and police "protection." I got chewed out
by a Foster City, Ca. motorcycle officer yesterday for
slowing down as I passed a grade school when the
school wasn't in session.

_________________________________________________ ________

I'd write a letter to the Chief. Cops have better things to do than
that.

--
Bill, W6WRT

They sure do, but I make allowances for Foster City because it's such
an uptight, failed little burg of expensive rents and falling population.
You won't find any ham antennas out there, either. Here, in Belmont,
there are antennas all over the place, the police are highly trained
professionals, and real estate prices are through the roof. I'm sure
glad I live here instead of there.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH