Old July 13th 03, 06:53 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , JJ
writes:

Well, on behalf of my colleague Dick (that's MISTER Carroll to you, BOY!)
it's nice to know that we're providing a much needed service to the ARS!

73 de Larry, K3LT

Anyone ever tell you what a pompous ass you really are Larry?

JJ:

Oh, but of course! But this is Usenet, and, more specifically, rrap -- so
I won't take that personally, since I'm in such good company!

That's MISTER JJ to you little BOY!!

Uh, no, not quite. You see, Mr. Carroll is YOUR moral and intellectual
superior, therefore it is appropriate for you to address him in a form which
shows proper respect. You, OTOH, deserve no such consideration, since
you have not earned it through your participation in this forum.

73 de Larry, K3LT