Old July 13th 03, 02:24 PM
Carl R. Stevenson

"Arnie Macy" wrote in message
"Carl R. Stevenson" wrote ...

If find your comparison of yourself (and Larry) to Forest Gump to be most
appropriate :-) "Stupid is as stupid does." was the saying from the movie
... and while I don't actually think either you or Larry actually ARE
stupid, you both certainly ACT that way.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

And when did you become the expert on who and who is not intelligent,

Carl?

Arnie -
KT4ST

Arnie,

I was voicing my opinion of the way that Dick, Larry, and a few others ACT.
You will note that I said I didn't actually think they ARE stupid ... but
that they
ACT that way (IMHO).

Of course, they are free to feel the same way about me, and I'm sure they do
because I don't buy their quasi-religious fervor vis a vis "Morse makes the
REAL HAM." etc.

Carl - wk3c