Old June 11th 20, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engelsŪ[_72_] fred  k. engelsŪ[_72_] is offline

Default "Fred's Goat" [email protected] is nazi Keven ALbert Strum THE convicted pedophile who continues posting fake messages using stolen UseNet user addressess!!!!!!!!!!

The nazi Keven
ALbert Strum THE convicted pedophile a sad little man continues posting his
GOAT**** because
his "Make
Amerika Great Again" is crumbling under his Pedophilia feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not really a big secret, but I still puked my guts out over nazi
Keven
ALbert Strum THE convicted pedophile a sad little man who continues posting
fake UseNet user
names and addresses to cover his goat/Sheep Pedophilia ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohegYOB9-TM
"THE convicted pedophile nazi Keven ALbert Strum a sad little man is a
bat****
CHICKEN****
GOAT****ER
GOAT****
COCKSUCKER
CYBER STALKER SOCKPUPPET TROLL
In his native habitat, near a computer.
convicted pedophile Keven ALbert Strum a sad little man deep into
goat/sheep Pedophilia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...-_Unworded.jpg
convicted pedophile nazi Keven ALbert Strum THE convicted pedophile a sad
little man who is
deep
into
goat/sheep Pedophilia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help! nazi Keven ALbert Strum THE convicted pedophile is a trapped sad
little man!!!!!!!!!!!!!