Old July 13th 03, 08:46 AM
JJ

Larry Roll K3LT wrote:

Uh, no, not quite. You see, Mr. Carroll is YOUR moral

Are you suggesting I am an immoral person?

and intellectual
superior,

That that is a real laugh.

therefore it is appropriate for you to address him in a form

which shows proper respect.f

When he dose something to deserve respect, he will get my respect.
Belittling other hams just because they do not feel the same
fanatical zeal toward CW as you and Dick do, does not deserve any
respect. When you and Dick stop seeing other hams as inferior to
you, then you might get some respect. Because of your "I am
superior because I operate CW, that makes me a real ham" attitude
toward other hams means you have not earned any consideration for
respect through your participation in this forum.

It is still MISTER JJ to you and Dick.