Old June 27th 20, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engelsŪ[_86_] fred  k. engelsŪ[_86_] is offline

Default which GE Super radio was the best?

Hey Guglielmo:
Is it true Eugenio Pacelli was a closet nazi?

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Vatican_Radio

"Guglielmo Marconi" wrote in message ...

In article ,
wrote:
The best General Electric Super Radios, in my opinion, are the 7-2880B sets
.. But, like all of them, these vary widely from radio to radio, for all
kinds
of reasons, not the least of which is the differing performance of the
IC chip.

Hi duncan,

I was one of the engineers at G.E. corp that helped design the super radio.
There is nothing special about it and it really is a terrible radio, but we
knew if we called it 'Super Radio' a ****-load of retards would buy one.

Guglielmo