Old July 1st 20, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Guglielmo Marconi[_2_] Guglielmo Marconi[_2_] is offline

Default R75 serial numbers

In article , wrote:
My IC-R75 came with an invoice from Universal Radio dated March 20, 2003 and
was serial number 4140, It came with a UT108 digital processor box. I'm not
sure if the owner installed it, or Universal Radio did.

Hi lowther

I was on the assembly line at Icom over seeing production and I remember that
R75 serial number. The DSP unit was intalled at the factory and not by the
owner. Also it was a UT106 not a UT108.

Have a nice weekend!

G. Marconi