Old July 2nd 20, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [K9ZW] All but for a switch - tower control at the K9ZW Skyneedle

With Varying Frequency - Amateur Radio Ponderings

All but for a switch - tower control at the K9ZW Skyneedle

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WithV...m_medium=email

Yesterday with some great help from my electrician the Skyneedle crank-up
control was sorted out.Â* The following picture is what you do NOT want to
see, as the switch had not been properly triggered and ended up past the
metal trigger piece on the Skyneedle.Â* I had developed this problem first
time I ran the []