Old July 9th 20, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Guglielmo Marconi[_4_] Guglielmo Marconi[_4_] is offline

Default DAK IX Plate Current

In article ,
wrote:

Hello,I know your Dak9 Final bias post was a LONG time ago but I have one
with the same problem and have tried everywhere and everything to find out
where and what the adjustment is, no one seems to know.Did you ever figure
it out?If so I would really appreciate it if you could post it hear or even
better if you would send the info to me at the following.

Hi Don,
I was one of the engineers at M.H. Scott Corp that helped design the finals
in the Dak Mark 9 CB. There is nothing special about them and they really
are terrible finals, but what we didn't know at the time was that selling
a CB with tubes, there would be a ****-load of retards asking how to adjust
plate current.

Guglielmo