Old July 14th 03, 11:15 PM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , Dick Carroll writes:

Carl:

If the fact that Dick and I support the concept of retaining code

proficiency
testing in order to be able to possess a unique and highly effective

radio
communications skill is being "stupid," then I must plead guilty. Keep

in
mind that Mr. Gump was a war hero, a successful businessman, and a
keen investor who became a multi-millionaire. I should be so "stupid!"

Not to mention, it is unfortunate that some people choose to

denigrate
those who have a lower IQ. (you mat substitute disgusting for
unfortunate if you like)

Hey, there's no one around any smarter than Carl. If you don't believe it
just ask
him!

Dick:

I have no doubts regarding Carl's intelligence. That doesn't mean that he
is incapable of being wrong about code testing requirements. I have great
respect for Carl and will not say that lunkhead is stupid, because it just
ain't so!

73 de Larry, K3LT