Old July 25th 20, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
K0NR via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin K0NR via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [K0NR] Return to Dakota SOTA

Post : Return to Dakota SOTA
Author : Bob K0NR

In 2018, Joyce/K0JJW and I did a trip to the Black Hills area of South Dakota
to do some SOTA activations:Â* Dakota SOTA Adventure (
https://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/2018/...ota-adventure/ ) .Â*Â* We
really enjoyed that part of South Dakota and figured we would be back. The
Black Hills top out at ~7200 feet and the climbs are usually interesting but
not very difficult. There are plenty of SOTA summits to choose from and the
scenery is beautiful.

[...]