Old July 15th 03, 08:48 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(K0HB) writes:

I don't have a single peice of equipment which I have not "improved"
from it's original schematic. Frankly, I thought the FCC encouraged
such experimentation. This incident suggests just the opposite and
I'm surprised that ARRL isn't screaming bloody murder.

ARRL knows what is best for the US ARS.

Or was it K0HB that knows what is best for the US ARS?

Does the FCC "encourage such experimentation?" I don't think so.
I read Part 97 as giving radio amateurs the option of doing so. Can't
find any brochures or pamplets from the FCC ramping up the joys of
experimentation at all. Maybe that was "Electric Radio?"

LHA