Old July 16th 03, 03:17 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message

Kim is in no danger of getting "lip service" from me! In any case,

she's
a married woman, and your inuendoes aren't showing any respect for
that, John. At least I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt

in
that regard, and keep my comments focused on her postings regarding
amateur radio.

73 de Larry, K3LT

Since when, Larry. And, be careful because I'll post a whole stream of
posts wherein you stray far, far away from ham radio...

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

All I can say is, I'm not suprised by your typically ungracious remark.
Apparently my effort was in vain, but that's my fault -- I should have
known better!

73 de Larry, K3LT

Would you like me to post some examples of where you have not kept your
posts related to ham radio? Actually, you can look it up yourself.

Kim W5TIT