Old August 12th 20, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Sortable tube database

Bob Liesen wrote:
Hi gang,
I'm reverse engineering a simple homebrew regen rx that is missing it's single tube. It used a 7 pin miniature single triode, that much is clear, but I don't know what type.
I do know which pins are heater, grid, etc., but don't want to page through my old tube books looking for a match. I have already looked up the common guesses (6C4) etc., but no joy.
Anyone know of a sortable tube database where I can sort by grid = pin 1, heater = pins 2 and 3, etc?

The RCA Receiving Tube Handbook has something like this. You figure out
the basing type and then there is a cross-reference that shows you all
the tubes with that pinout.

What pinout is it and are you sure it's a triode and not, say, a 6AU6 wired
in triode mode?
--scott