Old July 16th 03, 04:39 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

Default Ham Radio In The Post-Code Testing Era

In article , "Carl R. Stevenson"
writes:

Carl:

So, what do you think will be holding up the ARS in the future?

The same thing that has actually held it up all along ... the majority
of good hams without attitude problems that detract from the service,
the work they do in technical, public service, and other ham pursuits,
and (I believe) an influx of "new blood" ... some younger, I hope, so
that our demographics improve for the future, and some more techically
inclined who can elmer, develop new things, etc.

Having taken a code test has nothing to do with these things.

Carl - wk3c

Carl:

Why do you think taking a code test prevents these things from happening?

73 de Larry, K3LT