Old August 26th 20, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [K9ZW] Early look at the FlexRadio/4o3a Tuner Genius Prototype courtesy 4o3a

With Varying Frequency - Amateur Radio Ponderings

Early look at the FlexRadio/4o3a Tuner Genius Prototype courtesy 4o3a

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WithV...m_medium=email

Beyond the photo and some general conjectures, I have nothing further to
share, in respect to not being on the inside of this products development
nor knowing anything that FRS said could be shared.Â* On Facebook 4o3a
shared a photo of a Tuner Genius prototype: What I would share is a guess
on my part: []