Old July 17th 03, 12:05 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,

(Steamy the Garbage Man) wrote in a fit of distemper:

"Distemper"..?!?! That's cute.

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Get real. Any astronaut is required to perform many, many tasks as
part of their job...and that job is to be space crewfolk first, not

"hams."
Getting a no-code tech ham license is an easy task for them...do it
once and a federal merit badge callsign is theirs to keep for a decade
plus two or a shuttle burns up on reentry...whichever comes first.

Leonard H Anderson, you are truly one of the most callous,
cowardly and unrepetantly ugly people to ever enter USENET or any
other public forum.

Gosh, you'd better write AOL post-haste and have me banished!

If it would work, I would. I am not as low-down as you, Lennie,
and I can bear up far more graciously than you can to examination.

HOW DISGUSTING can one human being be...?!?!

Now now, quit looking in the mirror when posting, okay?

I am not the one who needs to hide behind KIA's or make vile
comments about American Astronauts, Scumbag...That's YOUR schtick.

What a piece of work. Truly deserving of every ugly epithet I
can think to "laud" you with and more. There hasn't been a prfanity
created to adequately "describe" just how cold and disgusting that
comment was.

Go for it, garbageman. Exhaust your entire collection of epithets
and cursewords. It may do you good psychologically...you surely
aren't getting any professional help on your distemper tantrums.

I am not the one who needs them, Lennie. How's your
correspondence school trained wife take this...Living with a creep who
hides behind skirts and lies?

"Scumbag" is an understatment. "Putz" only scratches the top.

Oy gevalt! Dey got a shtetl in TN? :-)

You try to embellish your own "reputation" on the graves of
American KIA's, then you completely disgrace and humilate the graves
of seven men and women who, regardless of nationality, died what can
only be assumed to have been a horrific death in the pursuit of
science

Tsk, tsk, tsk. No end to your hatred and disgust, is there?

For you? No. It's an embarrasment to me as a Veteran to have
creeps like you who can use the Constitution as a cloak for such
behaviour. That you can further abuse it to defile the memory of
those seven brave souls who died on Columbia is horrific.

What an utterly foul, irrelevent and truly puny shadow of a human
being you are. When YOUR death comes, I can only hope that, unlike
those seven brave souls, that it is long, lingering and painful, and
that you remain sufficiently aware of your circumstances to appreciate
it all.

Creep.

There ya go, Dr. Killgore, ER hero and role-model for medical
professionals the world over!

You MUST learn not to stick your hand in the Sharps box so much.

You should take up a nice, restful hobby...maybe stamp collecting.
You can always lick stamps whenever you want...you can't lick your
newsgroup opponents with curses and wishes for death.

Remember that "9 ounces" works both ways...ready on the left?
Ready on the right? Ready on the firing line? You have 20 seconds.

Now take those meds like a good patient...

Nice try...still comes way short of the mark. Your die is cast,
Lennie, and it says "LOSER" all over it.

Get shrinky-poo to give you an hour of couch time tonight, if she
can stand the stench.

LHA

(L)ying (H)am-baiting (A)ntagonist.

Steve Robeson