Old July 17th 03, 04:01 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"

writes:

Kim:

All I can say is, I'm not suprised by your typically ungracious remark.
Apparently my effort was in vain, but that's my fault -- I should have
known better!

73 de Larry, K3LT

Would you like me to post some examples of where you have not kept your
posts related to ham radio? Actually, you can look it up yourself.

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

I know what I've posted, both in the past and in the present. I have
repeatedly posted replies to your own posts in which I have attempted to
deal with you as an equal, as an adult. I have most recently attempted
to stifle a disrespectful remark made at your expense, and you have
seen fit to react to it in an ungracious and disparaging manner. You
obviously have no intention of ever emerging from your inane, childish,
immature mode of thought, and continue to persist in personal attacks
against those of us who are best able to challenge you, since you know
you aren't up to the task of debating us on our level.

Ordinarily, I would ask you to reflect on this and consider a reply, but
I have been repeatedly shown that that is too much to ask of you. I have
tried to treat you with respect, but if I do not receive equal

consideration,
all that will happen is that you will continue to make a fool of yourself,
and I will continue to be the one pointing to the errors of your ways.

73 de Larry, K3LT

Well, ya know what, Larry? You have a good time. You must like wasting it.

Kim W5TIT