Old July 17th 03, 04:51 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article ,
(Brian) writes:

So tell us -- what would it take
to make you a regular CW operator with 20 WPM proficiency -- something
that I have no doubt you are capable of?

73 de Larry, K3LT

A better training system and loads of time (as in: retirement).

73, Brian

Brian:

Some of the busiest people I know are allegedly "retired." I have no
doubt that you will still be able to provide yourself with a surfeit of
excuses, even then.

I became a code-proficient amateur radio operator and upgraded
in far less than the "normal" amount of time during a period of my
life when I was the busiest I'd ever been. The "no time" excuse is
just that -- an excuse. There are thousands of hams who were able
to work it in, just like I did, with no problem.

You get a second shot at the question -- try to come up with something
both original and believable this time.

73 de Larry, K3LT