Old July 17th 03, 08:57 AM
Brian Kelly

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message ...
"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
"Kim W5TIT" wrote:

(snip)

Kim, I don't know what is going on with your newsgroup messages. Many

of
your messages are listed as no longer on my server very shortly after

you
post them (sometimes just one or two hours later). The messages are

listed
in my message list of this newsgroup, but I get an error ("message no

longer
on server") when I try to read them. For everyone else, I can read

messages
they posted many days ago.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know what is happening in case you post

reply to one of my messages and don't get a response. It's not that I'm
trying to ignore you - I just can't read or reply to your quickly
disappearing messages (I caught and replied to this one before it
disappeared)

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

I had my witches coven put a curse on her.

Dan/W4NTI

That would be witch's...

Uh Oh. There it is. I been wondering when the inevitable girl fight
would happen. Careful here Kim, I think perhaps you're outgunned . .

Kim W5TIT

w3rv