Old July 18th 03, 04:28 PM
Mike Coslo

Vshah101 wrote:
From: (Steve Robeson, K4CAP)

Don't forget, having more activities, rather than fewer also helps. More

growth

in homebrewing, tuning, direction finding, emergency communications, APRS,

etc.

Again, it has already been proven that the things you insist don't
happen DO happen. Why do you insist that they don't?

They don't happen to me. Doesn't happen in the four closest clubs to me, at
Hamfests in MA, NH, CT. Doesn't happen despite my best efforts to search for
such activities. Its not what Hams are interested in.

Perhaps you need to look to other possibilities for why you don't get
along with hams.

- mike KB3EIA -