Old July 18th 03, 07:02 PM
Carl R. Stevenson

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Carl R. Stevenson wrote:

I just cannot grasp how otherwise (presumably at least reasonably)
intelligent people can cling to insistence on the acquisition of such
a mechanical skill in such a quasi-religious fashion.

Maybe we're just not that smart, Carl. And you're arguing with us! Face
it, you're enjoying all this, and having a good time rubbing our nose in

it.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Mike,

Its really NOT my intention to "rub noses in it" ... honest ... if it comes
across that way, I apologize.

What I *am* trying to do is counter the illogical with some logic and
the political/regulatory/technical realities.

Carl - wk3c