Old October 10th 20, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default Code 10-S

In Dave Mickits writes:

An officer was requested a NCIS check on a person. He had prior arrests an=
d the dispatcher said, "Beware, Subject is a 10-S" I've never heard that b=
efore. Does any know what that means? From the context, I assume he's had=
confrontations with police in the past but, I would like to know what the =
actual code states.

That could easily be a local code in your town.

Could you advise where this took place?