Old July 19th 03, 12:22 AM
Brian

(N2EY) wrote in message . com...
(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(N2EY) wrote in message . com...
(Brian) wrote in message om...
(N2EY) wrote in message om...
"Carl R. Stevenson" wrote in message ...
"N2EY" wrote in message
In article , "Carl R. Stevenson"
there is nothing "magical" about Morse
and the insistence on using "wetware" instead of software to do the
decoding is an anomaly of ham radio.

And you say you're not against the use of the mode, just the test, Carl?
;-)

That's correct... I am NOT against the use of the mode.

Maybe. But the way you write about the mode makes me wonder. For
example, when you call those who use the mode "beepers" and other
disparaging names, a different image is projected by you.

Kelley refers to himself as a "beepist."

Where? You are mistaken. AC6XG hasn't posted here in quite some time,
and I've never seen him refer to himself that way.

Is Kelley against Morse/CW use?

Nope. I've worked AC6XG at least twice, both times on CW. Once was on
Field Day (20 CW) and the other on the rrap net on 7037 kHz.

Ahhh. Applying the old Dave Heil "I'm gonna be obtuse" tactic?

I'll think about answering your questions after you answer mine about
your alleged /T5 operation.

Poor Jimmy, gotsta resort to tricks.

The only Kelley I know is AC6XG.

Is there anyone else here who has referred to hisself as a "beepist?"

I'll think about answering your questions after you answer mine about
your alleged /T5 operation.

Like Dave, we have nothing to say to each other, but you still keep trying.

Sayonara, Brian