Old January 19th 04, 10:39 PM
JDer8745

Someone sed:
"In the Feb. 2004 QST there's an article by AD5X for a mobile antenna using a
Hamstick or Bugcatcher with shunt capacitor feed or an L match."
A well known circuit theorem states that any finite impedance, e.g an antenna,
can transformed to any other finite impedance, e.g. 50 + j0 Ohms, by an L
network consisting of no more than two lossless elements.

Given that you can use short or open circuits as one or both of the elements
there are 8 possible configurations of such a circuit.

I have the equations programmed into my H-P 48 calculator.

73 de Jack, K9CUN