Old July 19th 03, 02:12 PM
Brian

ospam (Larry Roll K3LT) wrote in message ...

Why would the DX *not* want to "come out and play with Americans?"
If they didn't they'd only be hurting themselves.

I don't know. Kelley seems to think they need a place to hide from the Americans.

ditto personal opinion deniability

I never deny responsibility for my personal opinions. When I "speak" here,
I'm always giving my personal opinions, and not those of my employer,
or the members of any organization to which I may belong. That is
understood, unless I specifically state that I am speaking as a member of
the ARRL or whatever. This goes for you and everyone else in this NG.
Such disclaimers are unnecessary and are usually given as a self-serving
ego stroke.

73 de Larry, K3LT

My ego wasn't boosted by it.