Old July 20th 03, 05:39 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , Alun Palmer
writes:

Do you think *that* would be a good reason? I want to do something
I'm
interested in as long as I can. I mean really, do you care what say
Larry, Dick, or Jim or even my self think? Two years is just too long
to wait. That's the reason why I think a preson would get the ticket
sooner.

Considering the fact that most people can pass a 5 WPM code test
right after learning basic character recognition (about two weeks' effort
if you take your time), it would be insane to wait two whole years to
get your General- or Extra-class ham ticket. However, a lot of wannabe
hams out there will probably do just that! It's their funeral -- they don't
know what they're missing!

73 de Larry, K3LT