Old July 21st 03, 01:51 AM
Dee D. Flint

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message

Dee, I don't think I am miscontrueing a thing. It baffles me to no end

that
it would actually bother someone to have another wait for their

opportunity
to come along. I see nothing at all wrong with someone waiting until
testing requirements meet *their* expectations.

Kim W5TIT

Even if it is waiting 10 years or better??

I like to see people succeed. Those who wait do not succeed because they do
not take control over and responsibility for their own lives. It is
heartbreakingly sad to see people electing to be failures because they are
waiting for someone to give them something.

If you wait for opportunity to knock, it never will.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE