Old July 21st 03, 02:22 AM
Mike Coslo

Steve Robeson, K4CAP wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote in message ...

Reading a report on how long it will likely take for the U.S. to ratify
and drop Morse requirements, we are given an estimate of two years.

I am willing to bet that some sort of "moratorium" on code
testing is announced within the next 60 days. Just an
opinion...nothing certain

This leads me to wonder, is it better to wait for those two years to go
by before getting ones HF ticket, or is it better to just learn Morse
and get the ticket much sooner?

Knowing what I know about how much fun I've had with Amateur
Radio all these years, I'd say do it, get it over with and join the
fun! I liken this to a cure for cancer...Would you delay radiation
therapy in the hopes that "the" cure would be forthcoming
"tomorrow"...?!?!

I've never looked at it that way, but that's a good analogy.

- Mike KB3EIA -